The AA is a private institution. Anyone interested in applying to the AA must:
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the relevant application fee: £50 for early applications, £70 for late applications; and
- Submit a portfolio of design work (all applicants with the exception of History and Critical Thinking and PhD in Research)
For full details please see the Graduate Application Page
Deadlines for 2017/18:
- Optional early-offer applications close: 25 November 2016*
- Early (Winter) applications close: Friday 27 January 2017*
- Late (Spring) applications close: Friday 10 March 2017
Both your online application, and your portfolio (if applicable), must arrive by the dates listed above.
Applications received after the dates above may be accepted at the discretion of the school.
* To be eligible to apply for a bursary, you must submit your application and portfolio (if applicable) no later than 27 January 2017 stating your interest in an AA bursary in the ‘Financial Assistance’ section of the online form. Applicants who require an English language examination must also have booked and passed one of the approved English language examinations by 27 January 2017, in order to be eligible to apply for a bursary.